Vitamin B Complex Injections
If you’re ready to maximize weight loss and increase your vitamin and mineral intake, then you are in the driver’s seat to receive our compounded preparation of our Vitamin B Complex injectables. Vitamin B Complex injections are the most efficient way to get the proper nutrients that your body needs to function at an optimal level.
B Complex Vitamin Shots consist of Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, and B12. Improve the growth of your red blood cells, increase energy, improve digestion and so much more with a Vitamin cocktail from Younique!
Contact us regarding Vitamin B Complex Shots!
Schedule your free consultaiton regarding Vitamin B Complex shots today!
As Featured In
Injections of Vitamin B complex are known to have significant health benefits that include:
- Combating Vitamin B deficiencies
- Increased production of red blood cells for treatment of acute anemia
- Elevated energy levels
- Improvement liver function
- Aids in weight loss through boosted metabolism
- Combats symptoms of hypothyroidism
- Helps prevent allergies
One of the greatest benefits of receiving a vitamin B complex injection is that you will receive a much higher concentration than is possible through oral supplements, pills and nasal sprays.
Our popular vitamin B complex shot contains a vitamin cocktail that includes:
- Thiamine – Vitamin B1 assists the body cells convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for the functioning of the heart, muscles, and nervous system.
- Riboflavin – Vitamin B2 an easily absorbed micronutrient. It plays a key role in energy metabolism, the metabolism of fats, carbohydrates, ketone bodies (a vital source of energy during fasting), and proteins.
- Niacinamide – Vitamin B3 assists in the functioning of the digestive system, skin, and nerves. It is also important for the conversion of food to energy.
- Pyridoxine – Vitamin B6 is needed for more than 100 enzymes involved in protein metabolism. It is also essential for red blood cell metabolism. The nervous and immune systems need vitamin B6 to function efficiently, and it is also needed for the conversion of tryptophan (an amino acid) to niacin (a vitamin)
- Methionine, Inositol and Choline (M.I.C.) – Contains:
- Methionine – a sulfur-containing amino acid. Helps prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body. Patients with a sulfa allergy should not take this shot.
- Inositol – Aids in the metabolism of fats and reduction of blood cholesterol. It also helps produce of serotonin.
- Choline – Supports liver health and the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body. Supports the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic system.
- L-Carnitine – A natural amino acid which plays a major role in the metabolism of fat. It functions as a transporter of fatty acids into the mitochondria, the metabolic furnace of the cell.
- Hydroxocobalamin B12 – An energy booster and it is among the most important of all the B-complex vitamins. Main functions are in the formation of red blood cells and the maintenance of a healthy nervous system. Helps with the metabolism of fats and carbohydrates. It also helps the growth of healthy blood cells, nerve cells, and proteins in the body.
Dr. Mark Youssef and the experienced team of health technicians at Younique Med Spa in Santa Monica are ready to walk you through every step involved with Vitamin B Complex shots!